Truma Go2 manoeuvring assistant is the newest addition to the Truma
range of caravan movers. The Go2 model delivers all of Truma's extensive
experience in design and reliability in an affordable package.
mover makes easy work of inclines, uneven terrain and hitching.
With a capability of moving up to 1,800kg on a 15% incline the Go2
make light work of kerbs.
mover is suitable for almost any single-axle chassis and is easy
to fit - without drilling or welding the frame. Cross actuation
is standard on the Go2.
Operational Voltage : 12 Volt DC
• Average Current Consumption : 20 Ampere
• Max Current : 120 Ampere
• Speed : 16cm per sec.
• Weight : 34kg (Including cross actuation device)
• Permissible Overall weight on15% Gradient : 1800kg
• Permissible Overall weight on 25% Gradient : 1200kg
• Warranty : 5 Year - Five year no quibble guarantee
• Lightweight aluminium roller for grip and low tyre wear.
• Drive rollers engaged by hand, easily and effortlessly -
Cross actuation as standard - both drive assemblies are engaged
from one side.
• Quality Truma finish, galvanised and powder-coated body.
• Truma's Durasoft drive for smooth starting and stopping.
• Simple safe handling using the ergonomically designed radio
remote hand set.
• Caravan can be rotated around its own axis (360 degrees)
• No low-lying parts - provides the best possible ground clearance.
• The Go2 can be positioned in front of or behind the axle
• Powerful motors allows the caravan to be reliably manoeuvred,
even on difficult terrain (e. g. on snow and sand).
• All Mover components are fully protected against water spray
• Shorter rollers prevent the need for side apron adjustments